Sunday, March 18, 2007

Children of Itea, Greece

Hello dear friends
I Know I haven't written for a long time and haven't contributed much to this project but I'm following it closely and my students do too. I've taken so many pictures and done many projects with the children but I just couldn't find the time to upload everything. So for now I'm uploading a file of my students in D class and a few of C class because they were very excited with the project and they wanted to participate too.

You see I teach four different classes in my school (and four more in another school) which means that I only see the specific studetns three times a week. Now you can begin to understand how difficult it is to get them all to do the same thing!

NO more writing! Here is the slide show!
Anna Varna, Greece


Comments:
Hello Anna,
don't worry!! you have a lot of pupils and your work is very hard!
I'm happy your pupils and you will continue in our project,
Daniela
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?